The Hangar – A fully immersive, theatrical stage environment created and directed by NHP. All concepts, character hire, room artistic design, and costumes by NHP.
A 1940’s spin on the glory days of USO tour celebrations, the Hangar debuted at Electric Forest 2015. It consisted of 1 main music tent and 6 additional bump out tents on the sides.
Bump Out Tents included
– Barber Shop – A fully functional Barber shop giving free cuts to patrons. Everything was fully custom down to the logos on the Barber Jackets.
– Rosie the Riveter Recharge Station- Characters dressed as Rosie the Riveter had patrons lie on massage tables as they buffed their bodies with lamb wool pads and provided them an invograting and relaxing experience.
– Tattoo Tent- Made to feel like a back yard scene in MASH, patrons got free custom designed temporary tattoos, placed by characters that made you feel like you were in a real tattoo parlor.
– The Poetry Brothel – A secret entrance from the pin up booth, had patrons discover the hidden hallways and doors that lead to the Poetry Brothel, where poetry was whispered into people’s ears
– Betty’s Pin Up Booth – a glamorous booth where people could get their photo taken as a Pin Up model on a Magazine cover.
– The Captains Lounge – A few lucky patrons got to join our stewardesses and become a member of the “mile high club” in our secret lounge.
– The Game Room – Complete with Bowling Lanes, Ping Pong, Pool, Foosball, and an old Fashioned Candy Bar
Photography by: Will Power Cinema and Live for Live Music
view more art environments